TWH Architects, a michael brady inc. company
Position: Structural Engineer
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Experience: 5-10 Years Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Analysis and design of buildings and similar structures
- Thorough knowledge of current building codes and standards, including IBC and ASCE 7
- Perform and document structural calculations for all applied loading, including gravity and lateral loads
- Design of steel, concrete, masonry, and wood structures
- Coordination with architects and other engineering disciplines to develop complete design drawings
- Site visits for measuring and documenting existing buildings and structures for further analysis and drawing production
- Development of structural drawings and technical specifications
- Site visits during construction to review progress of construction
- Good written and Verbal skills for report preparation and client interaction
Educational Requirements: Bachelor Science in Civil/Structural Engineering. An engineering license is preferred, however must be Engineer-in-Training (EIT) at a minimum. Must be familiar with RAM structural design software, including RAM Structural System, RAM Elements, RAM Concept, as well as Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD 2014 or newer, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience Required: Minimum of five years of similar experience in STRUCTURAL engineering.
Please mail or email all correspondence to the following:
Michael Brady Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
299 N. Weisgarber Road
Knoxville, TN 37920